Saturday, May 16, 2009

Vince-Final Web Page Design

I wanted to maintain a minimalist, clean approach to my web page. I didn't create a crazy banner, just one image with the name and the title of the page underneath. But, I wanted to do something creative, so I created a sidebar in Flash with pull-out menus. It didn't quite work the way I had hoped, but it's a good visual representation of my idea. Also. I added a different background from my previous ideation. The red made the text hard to read, so I used the grid from my poster and book cover. I feel it uses the space better than the blank background from my second ideation.
 

2 comments:

  1. Web page, not web site. Do you need nav?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice minimal feel and the suggestion of grid and structure from the lines.

    Is there a way to bring in some of the color from the book?

    ReplyDelete