Saturday, May 16, 2009

Final Poster #6 ~ Zhen

Thx Josh for your previous comments. Regard the wording, is this what you mean? "Tight Experimental Typography". Because I initially thought "tight" just means cool and closed up. Anyway, I will refine the large size animals while waiting for you comment......and at this stage, I don't think I will change to any other fonts, because it time consuming. So right now, I will focus on how to make it more appealing and right on the overall composition. thx u (^_^)


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh! Smart quotes, not primes!

    http://www.fonts.com/AboutFonts/Articles/fyti/Smartquotes.htm

    But really, do you want it in quotes. That has a different meaning, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said:

    "Maybe just 'Tight' and a small caption or the like that says something about experimental typography?", in another font. Right?

    ReplyDelete