Sunday, May 17, 2009

Final Poster #7 ~ Zhen

hi josh, it's me again.

Now you have make an example with a quote, and saying that I cannot do that....is that mean I cannot use the quote only or the whole concept?

you said, "But I'm sure you can figure out something that is like my previous suggestion but not this example. That make sense?

previous message you said, "maybe just 'Tight' and a small caption or the like that says something about experimental typography?", in another font.

What if I use another quote? or is this still violating your idea. sorry about my lack of understanding, but I just want to do it right...(^_^)...thx u for your patience and willingness to answer all my questions. (^_^)!


3 comments:

  1. You can use a different quote.

    I'm not sure I get this quote. Does it work with your 'tight'? Seems like it almost contradicts your poster idea, yes?

    Make the quote either closer or farther away from 'tight' - it's indecisive where it is now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..okie...thx in million (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea...i am confuse with the quote too...haha...then let me find some more....(^_^)

    ReplyDelete