Thursday, April 9, 2009

Grid/Page Structure/Typeface/Color Composition for book

Here is my original idea for my grid, my book is going to be 9x7 and is going to talk about Swiss Style and its influences. I wanted to have a simple layout where I could have an image on one side of the page with a block of text on the other or two images or two text blocks. Right now the typeface I am using is Futura, but I think I want to see if I can find a different sans serif that was popular among Swiss Typographers. Colors will probably include a lot of black and white and most likely one other color that I am not sure of yet, it may be red, but I think I want to use something else. This is what I came up with....I may end up breaking it down a little more so there is more flexibility, maybe something like this..




No comments:

Post a Comment